Saturday, April 14, 2007

Oyster Bay

So Thursday's show at Oyster Bay felt (to me anyways) like the best show I've done in SL yet. Every song just clicked, my voice was dead on for each song, it was just all around great if I do say so myself :-) I started off a little off, Sympathy could've been better, and I goofed the words to Jack-a-Roe a bit (still kills me that the songs that I have the lyrics right in front of me for are the songs I always screw up), but once I started Sweet Sister, something clicked, and everything from then on was Just Exactly Perfect, to borrow a phrase.

Was nice to have a night off from playing last night, but I'm really looking forward to my debut at The Rock. I've played for them before, just not on the new sim, and not a scheduled show, either...the times I played at Willow Point, I was either opening (or standing in) for Charles Coleman (Something I do well....Oyster Bay even changed my group title to "Not Charles Coleman").

This afternoon's show at The Rock at Rocky Shores is at 4 SLT, and tonight at 7 SLT I'm filling in once again as host of Primtionary. Fly on in, build some stuff, have some fun!

:-)

No comments: