Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Now that's more like it :-)

Well, Saturday's show at the Rock went well, cept for the sim crash ;-) I tend to view sim crashes as a badge of honor...means I had a lot of people :-) It actually wasn't me that had all the people, it was the performer before me...she had already crashed the sim once before I got there, and after I started playing there were still 70 people in the sim, and it just couldn't take it anymore. I was smooth enough to log back in during the dramatic pause in Dear Prudence, and got back to the stage in between songs. This time tho, unlike when I went through as restart at The Point, a good chunk of the people came back. I think I saw around 40, so that's great for me.

Primtionary Saturday night went well too...not as big of a crowd as Wednesday, but we had a good mix of experienced builders and newbies to go through the words. I think I converted a new addict too, cuz we can never have too many Primtionary addicts :-)

Last night at Sterling Vineyards was fun as always. I know I say it every week, but I love playing there if only to look around between songs...it's so purty! :-) Apparently I was Ruthed to some people, but that's OK...long as the voice came thru :-)

So, tonight I'm at the Dreams Community Fair at 6 SLT. It's a weeks long event, and it's all to benefit the American Stroke Association. They have a full amusement park, there's gonna be a "Dunk a Linden" game in a few days...the next couple weeks are filled every day with something to do there, and like I said, it's all for a good cause. Come on down tonight to see me, but make sure to check out the schedule at the TP point and come back often.

Thanks as always for your support, and your heckles...

No comments: