Thursday, April 12, 2007

3 in a row!

Well, the RFL gig went great. I had the biggest crowd I've had in a long time, and got lots of L donated to this very worthy cause. I even got to keep my pants on during Polka Dot Undies for a change...nobody was there that would've made me take em off ;-D. This also gave me the opportunity to threaten the crowd with taking them off if the tally didn't increase a large amount in 5 minutes. I ended up giving a large chunk of that donation, cuz I wanted to keep my pants on, but it was still a great time :-)

Hosting Primtionary was a great time as well...I have newfound respect for Yummie, and thanks that my performances are done with my voice, not by typing. Man, my hands hurt from typing so much!

So...this is gonna be a quick update. Don't forget to come see me at Oyster Bay Sculpture Garden and Aquarium Thursday 4/12 at 7 SLT. It's a later show than usual so a favorite heckler of mine can show up *for a change* ;-)

Heckle away!

No comments: