Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two days off in a row!

Whatever am I gonna do with myself?!

Why, pay for it tomorrow with two shows inside of 3 hours :-)

First off, I'm playing at Harmony at 4 SLT, hosted by the lovely and talented Mel Cheeky. I love playing at Harmony, almost as much as I love seeing Mel play! Mel was the second musician I saw here in SL, and, while I didn't get into her music right away (sorry Mel!), her voice convinced me fairly quickly (and now that she sings my name whenever I see her...I go to her shows as often as possible!).

Then, after a half hour's rest, I'm opening for the lovely and talented Charles Coleman at The Shelter in Swinside at 530 SLT. This show is hosted by the lovely (altho a little thin for my tastes) and talented Dolmere Talamasca. I played there in early February, and we all had a great time scaring newbies away with really bad music :-)

Hopefully, I'll be able to still type after that to review these two shows, but it'll prolly have to wait til Friday.

Come to my shows, and as always...heckle away!

No comments: