Friday, March 23, 2007

Phew!

Well, I made it :-)

Harmony went great, although I was stupid enough to finish with Good Lovin', which always kills my arm, since I usually rush through it. The other thing was, I put a new video card in yesterday (yay!), but when I plugged everything back in, I must've plugged the mic into the wrong mic jack (the new computer has a few mic jacks), so nobody could hear me. Took a few minutes to figure it out, and I was rolling. I learned Jack-a-roe a couple hours before the show, so I pulled that out, and I thought it went pretty well. Good crowd, good friends there, and of course I want to play there again as soon as I can :-)

After a little rest, I headed over to the Shelter a few minutes early to test the stream, and I found out the stream that I rented didn't work for some reason. Dolmere suggested I ask Charles to borrow his, which would also make it so he wouldn't have to switch streams between the two of us. I got rolling a couple minutes early, and after a lil bit of a scratchy start, I had a great show. Polka Dot Undies went over well, as it always does, tho I felt a little chilly while I was playing it. I played Medication, and that's coming along nicely as well. I finished with possibly the best version of Loose Lucy I've played, and Nix wasn't even there to see it :-(
Maybe next time...

I have tonight off, and I'll be at Crazy Sharks at 3 SLT tomorrow (yay!).

No comments: