Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ahh...weekends at...

...Crazy Sharks :-) I have so much fun playing there. Even Sunn showed up to heckle. I dunno tho; he hasn't had much to say the last few shows he's been to. Either he's getting rusty, or I'm getting better. Must be him :-) Anyways, I had new RL strings, a new SL guitar, and a hell of a good time. Thanks Dan and Cat!

Spent most of the rest of the day at other shows. Caught SanityInn early in the afternoon. I'd forgotten how good he was. I saw him when he first started playing, and never had a chance til today to see him since. After SanityInn was Charles, who never fails to please, then over to Mel's first ever 2-hour show. A fine time was had by all, and she even saved some strength to come see me :-)

So that was my Saturday :-)

And my Sunday went like this "Nah, nothing going on today, just going to a few shows. Not playing, I need the day off." "Yay Jaynine!" "Yay Mel!...can't wait to see Charles!" "What? Charles can't get online? Sure I'll fill in for 1/2 an hour!" :-) I can never get enough playing, so hanging out at Crazy Sharks was a good idea for me today :-)

Quick little show, just ran through the standards (well, my standards), had a good time, said thanks and hopped of to make room for lofthesedazimgonnacutuin2ltlpc Rust (and as a side note, why doesn't my spell checker pick his name up?). He put on a great show...Moondance (one of my all-time favorites) was fantastic.

Well, I think that's all for today. I'm at Sterling Vineyards tomorrow at 630 SLT starting off my regular weekly slot (yay!). Come on down and have some fun!

1 comment:

Sunn Thunders said...

I'd heckle more, but the trauma of seeing you in polka dotted undies just makes my brain lock up...