Friday, January 11, 2008

Isn't that the way these things go?

So, as soon as my wrist felt better enough to start playing again, something else went awry that's gonna keep me from playing for a while :-(

To all of my friends that have poured out of the woodwork the last few days, I offer my heartfelt thanks. You know I would do the same for any and all of you, and that's really all I can say about that. I'll never forget it.

To all the Spaceheads that I so unceremoniously removed from the group, I'm sorry. I do need a break from playing to collect my thoughts and edit some of the song list, but I will be back soon. The Spaceheads group is still alive, so feel free to join whenever if you have a free group slot, or I'll get ya back in next time you see me playing.

To Rose: You kept me sane this week. I have the discharge papers to prove it. Thank you.

And Yummie. I don't think I need to say a word...just...

:-)





See y'all soon!

No comments: