Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm baack! :-)

Yeah, it wasn't that long of a break after all...I found what I needed most was to play. So I started back at Prankster's, did the usual Dead plus a few others. It was cathartic...some songs took on new meaning for me, others that had meaning really didn't anymore...a very interesting experience. There were a few people there that knew what I have been going through, and that support and random IM hugs helped a lot :-)

And why not go right back in tomorrow with another show...this time at Crystal Sands at 6 SLT. It's my debut there, they opened right around the time my wrist started acting up and I never got the chance to play. Hope to see a lot of Spaceheads there, and maybe make a few new ones while I'm there...goodness knows there's plenty of room in the group now :-)

See ya!

No comments: