Sunday, December 9, 2007

Well, I suppose that's one way...

Yes, I don't update my blog very often, I know...but a chain letter, Sunn? ;-D *FINE* .

My good friend Sunn sent me this...apparently I am now required by laws of the universe too complex for mortals to understand to post 8 random things about myself, then challenge 8 random friends to do the same about themselves on their blogs. There was one story in the note he sent me about Mrs. Sherman Q. from Lockridge, Iowa. She only posted 6 random things about herself. The next day, her husband left her for a lemur, her pastor converted to Zoroastrianism, and fingernails started to grow out of her nose. So......

1. I named my 15 year-old cat after my favorite Beatles song.

2. I have competed against the world record holder for Joggling 100 meters (juggling and running at the same time) in an official race (I lost).

3. I have a black belt in karate.

4. Although it's a male name, my son is named after Cass Elliott's daughter.

5. I'm not a fan of piña coladas, or getting caught in the rain.

6. I have a fortune cookie fortune taped to my monitor: "Your love of music will be an important part of your life."

7. It only took me a minute and a half to find the "ñ" in "piña colada" on the Windows character map.

8. I used to put a cassette recorder in front of the TV and record episodes of The Monkees and fall asleep to them.

Welp, that's about it for "Spacey at a Glance". Tune in next month when we find out the answer to burning questions such as "What's Spaceman's favorite pasta topping?".

I suppose I gotta post the 8 people I'm sending this to now...and since she hasn't posted to her blog since September...I'll start with Irelyn, then move onto Rose, and flip it over towards.....Rosa might like it, Grateful can do it on his MySpace, Jaycatt cuz I'm at a show of his as I type this, Dolmere cuz I don't see it on his blog in the last few weeks, and....hey, look! Rez has a blog!

Anyone complains, I'm sending 'em to you, Sunn...

5 comments:

Sunn Thunders said...

You're welcome... :)

Anonymous said...

Been there did that *laughs* Shows how much you read my blog :) *huggles you anyway*

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. Thanks so much for sharing, like always.