Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome back my friends to the Show that never ends...

Crystal Sands was a blast! What a great place to play...great crowd, even a backstage area to hang out and get plastered in before going onstage (sorry about the burn marks on the carpet, guys).

So a couple days off to make sure the wrist is doing OK...seems to be so far, so I'm happy...then a full weekend coming up:

Saturday at 1 SLT, I'm performing at The Abyss Museum of Ocean Science, a fantastic build in SL. The opening in November won New World Notes Best Educational event in SL for 2007. Run by a pair of the best sculptors in SL, this build takes you to the extreme depths of the ocean to meet some interesting creatures.

(UPDATE) Then at 4 SLT, I'm back on the stage at Crazy Sharks, instilling fear into the hearts of the evil bunnies that lurk there :-)

Sunday, I've got two 1/2 hour shows...one at Sterling Vineyard's Weekly Open Mic at 3 SLT, then at 5:30 SLT, I'm playing at The Merry Prankster's 500th member party. That will have been going on for an hour or so once I get there, so please forgive any drunken nudity that may (or may not) occur.

That about does it for me....Thanks once again to everyone for all their support the last couple weeks. I wouldn't still be playing without you guys.

:-)

No comments: