Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another weekend, another bunch O' shows...

Hiya!

Well some shows this weekend, including a new aspect to Spacey...he's a DJ too!

Thursday (tonight) at 5 SLT, I'm at The Smoldering Joint, which still has the best club name anywhere in my experience.

Tomorrow, I'm over at Crystal Sands again at 6 SLT. Hopefully I'll be allowed backstage after last weeks debacle (again..sorry about the carpet, guys).

Then Saturday, I'm helping my dear friends Rose Farina, Irelyn Christensen, and Pukk Abel open their new sim "Ooohlala Mode". The fun there starts at 1 SLT, with Niko Donburi, then Cylindrian Rutabaga melts us all at 2. At 3, I'm gonna DJ for an hour or so, take a well deserved nap, and come back at 5 SLT for a live set of the usual stuff...then Rose is gonna take over the Wheels of Steel and spin some tunes for us til the wee hours (or so she says).

That about does it for this weekend...see y'all soon!






(See....now this is how *not* to do drama.....)

;-)

No comments: