Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dang time flies!

Man, I thought I just updated this thing :-)

Well, shows have been going well, and not so well.. I had a week or so of great crowds, then a week of 9 people total over three shows...that and some of the other usual stuff of late made for a depressing week last week, but so far this week I've played to some great crowds, and been getting to a lot more shows by other artists. The Live Music Scene in SL is just amazing these days...a lot of competition at the times I'm able to play in, but there's just so much great talent spilling onto the grid now. Check out a show whenever you can!

Now, for some Spacey news:

Last week, I was Resident Of The Week in The Metaverse Messenger. Check out my deepest thoughts about SL....hehe :-)

I'm also in a couple YouTube Videos, Check out a short clip from Crazy Sharks here, and a full version of Throwin' Stones from The Merry Prankster here. Sound could be better, but that's on my end...I'm workin on it :-)

And...shows, shows, shows!

Friday I'm at Crystal Sands at 5 (yay!) Saturday I have my regular slot at Crazy Sharks at 2 SLT, Sunday at 5 SLT I'm back at Bay Vista for the first time in more than 4 months....wrist injuries SUCK!! And of course, back at The Merry Prankster Monday at 5 SLT for Good Ol' Grateful Dead Night.



That about does it for this episode...tune in next time!

:-)

No comments: