Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yeah, I know :-)

The Dreams show went great. It seems I'm getting talked in to doing polka dot undies a little too easily lately, and the old "But it's a PG sim..." excuse doesn't work as well as it used to :-) Oh well. I know they've got a picture of me at Crazy Sharks, so I think I'm safe today...

The Lily Pad show was fun too. Only 9 people showed up (gotta love Friday's at 6 SLT), but we had a great time...

Before I played the Lily Pad though, I played a last minute show at Prankster's. I got to ring in 420 SLT on 4/20/07, which is like the hippie New Year, cept instead of toasting with champagne, hippies smoke joints :-) I couldn't join them however, as I was busy playing a show, and I certainly don't smoke joints! Bong Hits FTW ;-)

We all had a great time, and I was able to keep my pants on for a change, too! :-)

I've been seeing some newer musicians in SL, and wow...there's still a lot of times I want to just up and smash my guitar :-)

But - before I do that, I have some shows scheduled :-)

This afternoon I'm playing at Crazy Sharks at 2 SLT, which is always a good time...as long as the Bunny leaves me alone...

Then tomorrow, at 11 SLT, I'm back at
Crazy Sharks along with Mel Cheeky, Charles Coleman, and Dan Octavia. We're playing "Who's Song is it Anyway?", obviously based on the British improv comedy show. The audience gives random song theme suggestions to the host (the aforementioned Bunny, actually), she spins the Wheel of Fortune to find out which musician gets stuck with making up a song on that theme. Should be lots of fun, specially since I don't write songs, I do covers :-O I'm really looking forward to it though, there will be lots of laughs, that's guaranteed :-)

Heckle away!



No comments: